How can I encourage my DS to walk?

vixforever

Reaction score
He is always on his feet holding onto stuff but just can't balance himself right to stand up or walk independantly any advice ladies??

I dont think there's much you can or should do tbh. Hebe was 17 months when she finally walked....the week before I had Sid! We got walkers etc and nothing made a difference. Now she runs everywhere!

I dont think there's much you can or should do tbh. Hebe was 17 months when she finally walked....the week before I had Sid! We got walkers etc and nothing made a difference. Now she runs everywhere!

Thanks MM! I'm hoping Jacob will be walking by the time this LO arrives in October and he will be 20 months, I just feel sorry for him as he gets frustrated!

Evie has only just mastered walking properly. She had been toddling along hanging onto things for ages before she took her first steps on her own, now she has mastered it she walks everywhere. I agree there's not much you can do, they just do it when they're ready xx

The vtech walkers Im convinced helped my two get the hang of it before venturing off to try it on their own.

x

The vtech walkers Im convinced helped my two get the hang of it before venturing off to try it on their own.

x

Thanks Hun

I have to take the play pad off of the front of Jacobs otherwise he won't walk on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back