How are you all?

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Yep its me and Isaac again! :roll:

We are both fine and doing great. I'm going to try and catch up with the forum again and stick with it this time. I get so little time and hardly ever get online nowadays but i really miss reading the forum and having the occasional post and a chat. I hope you are all keeping well, i had a quick look at some recent pics and all your babies look happy and gorgeous! Can't wait to show you how much Isaac has grown. He's almost off the red book height chart!!!

Anyway take care and speak soon

Lou x :)

Hi Lou :wave:

Nice to here that you and Issac are doing well, i bet he is growing up so fast ! time has definietly flown by ! Cant wait to see some piccys

Steph

xxxx

Hi

Nice to hear from you gald you are both doing well.
Katrina

Thanks steph, sarah and katrina.

Good to know a few people can still say hi! :roll:

hope to catch up with you soon

Lou :)

Yeah he crawls commando style on his belly lol He used his knees for a day but I think it was too much like hard work for him! He stands up at everything aswell now and sometimes tries to walk then realises he doesnt quite know how yet :)

Is your little man walking?

awww bless him sounds so cute
Braydon has been walking 4 weeks tomoz and he is doing great cant believe how well he is doing he walked all round BHS the other day lol

Hi Lou, hope u and Isaac are both well :cheer: Looking forward to seeing some recent pics of him :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back