Hi!

Lou

Reaction score
Hi!

Just wanted to let you all know that me and Isaac are fine and doing well. (who and Isaac?) ;) Isaac can now roll over, drink from a cup with a bit of help and sit up really good in his chair. Oh and he has cut his first 2 bottom teeth! He looks really cute :)

I've been too busy to get online for ages. We've been taking Isaac camping for the last few weekends and I hardly get online during the week.

Anyway hope you are all well and hope to catch up with you soon.

Lou :)

Hiya Lou
I really want to take Mason and Brody camping too...any tips?

Hi Lou, was wondering where you were. Glad you are both well x

Hi again

Camping with Isaac is excellent! We have a camper van so we have taken him to the New Forest, Farnborough for a raft race event and last weekend we went to a bus types VW show in shropshire. Its really easy because we have a cooker and sink in the van so I can sterilise his bottles and make them up no problem. I dont think I would fancy camping in a tent this time of year!

I've just read that Elaine got banned. Can't imagine what happened but I get the hint that its a bit of a sore point to talk about.

Speak soon

Lou :)

Ah we used to have a bus, really miss it reading your post :(
we had a couple of beetles as well. used to go to loads of shows and it was fab being toasty warm in the camper while others froze in tents he he

Im jealous, my dad restores VW's, beetles and buses and the odd Karmann Ghia. Myh childhood was full of camping in the bus!!! Issac will have many fond memories.
I cant wait til we have the money spare to buy one (charlie will be a teenager and refuse to be seen dead with her geeky mum!) We used to camp alot, but only got a huge tent, worried about taking her yet, any one taken a little one in a tent??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back