How are we doing in the heat ladies?

Don't get magicool, it's so expensive... There's an equivalent in pound land and it's just as good :)

This may sound like a serious case of TMI but does the sun increase your lots discharge?

This may sound like a serious case of TMI but does the sun increase your lots discharge?

I've heard so, and from experience I can say it seems to be true :(

It;s funny, yesterday I was struggling and I know I will do again during the week when I am trying to teach hot and grumpy teenagers, but today I have had a lovely day. Went to a carboot in the morning which was scorching but managable. This afternoon I took nipper to the park with his bike and there was a nice breeze o it wasn;t too bad. Mostly I just struggle with lack of options of clothing to wear as none of my prepregnancy clothes fit anymore!!!

I've not coped either fainted had a headache since thurs eve an been throwing up come on October lol xx

I'm dreading work today! Work in a day nursery and so outside with the children a lot which I normally love, however even though I'm only 21 weeks I have a bump and was struggling sitting in the garden yesterday when I didn't have to be active so god knows what ill be like at work today! So glad I'm not heavily pregnant- I don't think I'd cope :)

I'm usually the one who is never hot enough but since being pregnant (especially more recently) I've felt my body temp rising! Yesterday I went shopping for my holiday with my OH and after 2 hours I was ready to go home and sleep :( Now today I'm ill which makes things worse! So not coping very well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back