Hello Ladies!! hows everyone doing?? :)

Baby&i

Reaction score
Im wondering how all the preggos are getting on it seems so quiet in here lately :think: either everyones too tired to move out of bed or are busy preparing... well im done preparing only my last little bits to get done and finished now. im feeling super tired and would love to be sleeping but i have a HUGE belly and a little monkey inside of it that seems to want up right now aswell as my soon to be three year old :eek: (2days!!) :D bless her. im just sat here exited for all the babies being born right now, and just found out that my best friend *could* be expecting as shes 5 weeks late on AF :shock: .. my other friend has just had a baby boy called Kash a couple of weeks early and it makes me want my baby now! i went out for a lovely meal with OH lastnight then for a orange juice and ice at the pub to calebrate my birthday and listen to a little music as i havnt been out since New Years and seem to have been stared at like i was doing something SOOOOO wrong! :roll: made me want to come home early! also had a midwife appointment in the morning after my girlfriends took me to Wimpys for a pancake breky :D yumyum! and she was saying baby is fully engaged and measuring 30 weeks when i find that hard to beleive as im 32weeks and as you can see..(viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37&start=3765) looking pretty rounded ;) but shes always measured on the smaller size so shes gaining nicely and doing fab :) well i cant wait to meet her and so exited to go through labour with my hubby holding my hand im starting to get a little exited :roll: hope eveyone is well and sorry for the long random post x x x :hug:

:wave: hey hun, glad to hear you are doing well :hug: You are right, it has been pretty quiet recently. Not much happening with me either. My 28 week's blood test came back and all is good. :cheer: I have another midwife appointment on 3rd November and then scan on 5th. Can't wait to see our little boy again.. hope his kidneys grew bigger ( they were on bordeline at 23 weeks scan so the doctor recommended additional scan at 32 weeks to check the growth). :pray: :pray: :pray: ing all is well with my LO.
My sister had a baby girl last Monday. I am in the UK and she is in Europe... only got to see her via Skype.. I wish to hold my niece so badly.. I think the first time I see her is in March next year. She will be nearly 6 months by then :roll:
take care and " speak" soon :)
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw bless you hun. thanks for the reply ;) i was wondering if i had done something :lol:
:pray: everythings well at the scan for you! he will be fine dont you worry :) wow your already 30weeks thats crazy how fast time is flying! and i know what you mean about family and distance, i live in Canada and my mum is in england and its killing me knowing she wont be here for LO when shes born :( she was at my last birth and cut DDs cord it was so special. she was meant to be coming over early december time, but with how things are in England she cant afford it and wont take my money :( xx

Baby&i said:
Aw bless you hun. thanks for the reply ;) i was wondering if i had done something :lol:
:pray: everythings well at the scan for you! he will be fine dont you worry :) wow your already 30weeks thats crazy how fast time is flying! and i know what you mean about family and distance, i live in Canada and my mum is in england and its killing me knowing she wont be here for LO when shes born :( she was at my last birth and cut DDs cord it was so special. she was meant to be coming over early december time, but with how things are in England she cant afford it and wont take my money :( xx

Hi ya hun, if she wont take your money why dont you buy a ticket for her online and dont say anything until its delivered to her lol, might me a crimbo prezzie idea??

Glad your feeling well and excited i am to i cant wait to meet my little man. Were all ready just a waiting game now, i finish work in 3 weeks so looking forward to that to.

hey hun,

glad to hear your all prepared and that your pregnancy is going well!

my pregnancy has been really good so far, I've been really lucky. last scan was really good (at 31 weeks), and all the multitude of blood tests I've had since returning to the UK have all been fine :) I am getting bigger by the day and really looking forward to meeting my little man. We have settled on a name, Kai - so thats awesome! :cheer:
in terms of preparation I am nowhere near finished. Still need to pack hospital bag, do the babies room and buy a few key items!! I am very impressed you all are prepared :)

on a bad note, we might have to move again :(

still.... :D

Hello!
Glad you are doing well - you are looking pretty swell there!! I am 30 weeks and still very neat (all baby, haven't put weight on anywhere, just a bump out front!) Baby is measuring as she should be so very pleased. I was very small and neat with my first daughter and she was 8lbs8 1/4! I have been feeling great, just starting to feel very tired now. Am still working full time and plan to work up as far as possible. I am due 2nd Jan and hoping to work to 23rd Dec, but we will see! Next m/w appt not until 26th Nov but start antenatal classes in 2 weeks, so looking forward to meeting other mummies! You take care and keep us posted.
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back