How am i supposed to know when to go in?.. IDIOTS.

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Last night was horrific. Contractions lasted for 4 hours, started off like mild period pains, to 'ouch' period pains, and then full blown contractions (just like i remember with Kade).. so i let myself have like 4, and timed them.. 3 mins apart and lasting for nearly a min each.. so i thought i'd have some sex to kind of.. make sure it stays.. and IT STOPPED grrr..

So i phoned them explaining i was already 4cm when i was checked over 36 weeks, my waters were bulging etc and i'd had some amazing bouts of contractions since then.. but everything had stopped now, kinda hoping they'd ask me to come in and see if i was any more dilated etc, because i'm due to deliver 2 hours away from the midwife led unit, and by the time i'm transferred i could have the baby in an ambulance, and i'm not too keen on that tbh.

All they said was 'if your concerned, just give us a phone.., we can send you up just now, but all they'll do is keep you in'.. GRRRR.. what if i'm sitting here at like 8cm.. yes, *clap NHS*, bloody hell, next lot of contractions i'm going up anyway and demanding a bloody cervix check.. i'm feeling really crampy anyway, as if i'm on my period, passing wind alot, bloated and feel sick, so god knows.. and i'm losing bits of gunk constantly, streaky bloody show, the lot.. you'd think my body would want this baby out by now huh? x

Thats awful ! demand you get seen ! I Would !

Im in scotland too and live 2 hours away from where I need to deliver too, and midwifes in my local unit have said as soon as I think Im in labour call, so I can get there under my own steam rather than by ambulance !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back