Hot flushes

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Does anyone else get these? I remember saying to an old relative that I got hot flushes when pregnant and she just laughed at me as if they were for menopausal women only!

But when I get BH my face burns up for about 10 seconds, well annoying though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant hot flushes - can't change it on the phone Argh! Lol

:lol: Can't help with the hot flushes but I've changed the title for you! x

Yep I get these when I'm having a bh too in fact it's now one of the ways I can tell I'm defo having one. I bet I'm a right sweaty beast during labour ha ha!

Yep, I feel like I'm going thru the menopause.
Nothing worse than having hot flushes n being in a hot store like debenhams in Bromley :/

I get them from Anxiety PP, so yours might be a combination of Preg hormones and that too , depending what your doing at the time?

I brought myself a good strong dedoderant when I got preg just incase, worked wonders

I get them from Anxiety PP, so yours might be a combination of Preg hormones and that too , depending what your doing at the time?

I brought myself a good strong dedoderant when I got preg just incase, worked wonders

It's weird but I don't actually sweat anywhere, my face just goes a bit red and burny all of a sudden when my insides are squashed by my BH lol

Oooh ok. Mine actually hurt to the point I have to stop what I'm doing n just wait til it passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back