hot flushes!!!

tattybear85

Reaction score
Has anyone been getting these??? For the past couple of days ive been getting really bad hot flushes and getting really sweaty(smelly cow i know!!!)when i get them!

Also ive been getting really bad lower backache pains in my fanny craddock and really bad belly pains...oh yeah and the mother of all headaches grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Fed up with it all now cant wait for these 2monsters to come out and i can become some sort of a normal human being again...sorry that was a bit of a im fed up rant lol!!!!! needed to get it off my chest me thinks!!!!!

Im also desperate for a bath but afraid if i have one i wont beable to get back out!!!!!!! tempted to get the pool i brought cheap last summer out and have a float in there!!!!!!

ahh ive been gettin hot fluses for a while now its rele annoying and feel horrible cos it makes me feel ill n sick... and i also sweet like a pig now :rotfl: i never use 2 get sweety :think:

A few hot flushes but mainly these
Also ive been getting really bad lower backache pains in my fanny craddock and really bad belly pains
Have a hug, you do have double the load.. :hug: on your fanny craddock :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cor yeah! Ask Matt! He will tell you about my hot flushes! I'm always going beetroot and feeling SOOOO hot! I feel like I'm going through the menopause LMAO :rotfl:

oh god yes i've been getting the hot flushes! people have been looking at me strangely at work because i look sunburned half the time :oops:
(I run about all day in a busy A&E department)

its horrid i dont have to do anything and il get all hot and sweaty most of the time ive got a vest top on and when people come around they look at me like im nuts and when i go out i cant wear a coat or cardigan as i get too hot!!!!

i did quite a lot about 3 weeks before i was due

I'm roasting all the time too mainly my hands and feet though they feel so hot they hurt a bit.

DebbieM said:
My feet feel quite hot at night too Emma.

I've given up wearing socks in fact i'm considering digging out my flip flops and wearing them I'm past caring if anyone gives me funny looks.

im always either bloody roasting or freeeeeezing. I had the heating on all day yesterday and i just couldnt get warm. I was shivering and walking round the house with a blanket wrapped round me like an old lady....... Then last night i was all sweaty and minging and couldnt sleep. God knows whats going on with my body temp at the moment :roll:

i hate having hot hands and feet i cant sleep if ive got hot feet...i get that mainly at night!!!!!

We cant turn the heating down in our flat (other flats heat comes up into ours!). I was so hot last night but because it was so windy i couldn't open the wind either!

Definatley getting hot flushes!

Hope you manage to get yours under control soon x x x

:hug: :hug: I really don't know how you manage. It's uncomfortable enough being pregnant with one!

muppetmummy said:
:hug: :hug: I really don't know how you manage. It's uncomfortable enough being pregnant with one!

its honestly not much worse than carrying one baby everything is a bit worse but not totally unmanageable. OH thinks i can carry on as normal at times but there are certain things i avoid if i can like going up stairs unless i really need to, i cook sitting down as standing longer than 10mins hurts my back.

I think the worst part so far is noe being able to walk far i cant even walk to the supermarket(5mins) anymore and ive had to stop driving as i cant fit behind the wheel of a car!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back