Hot flushes

Maxoula

Reaction score
Hiya

Is it just me or do some of you get hot flushes? I'm 32 wks pg and only 29 yrs old!! Feels like I'm 50 or something :lol: I get hot flushes at least 2-3 times a day! Is this normal?

no can't say that I do... :think:

However I notice that you must be due in april...if so what is your date,do you know what you're having so I can add you to the April chart :hug:

i do sometimes get hot flushes although not everyday, instead though i have what i feel to be a built in thermostat as i am always warm even when it was snowing and freezing outside i was sitting at home in a t shirt with no heating on. my husband comes home and whinges that it is to cold and so i have to turn the heating on (bloody men :rotfl: ).

becky xx

I get hot flushes too, I have read it is something to do with teh extra blood you are pumping around

I haven't had any hot flushes either - although I always feel warm at night - DF can be cold & I'm kicking the duvet off :wink:

I'm due the 19th April and it's a girl... :D

Thanks everyone, at least I don't feel too much like a freak now :rotfl: Thought it's just me getting these hot flushes...

me too but only as of today i been flushing on and off all day today :oops: xxxxxxx

i get them too especally went i go to bed at night

I got them a lot around that stage but they settled down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back