hosptial bag

Mines green ...I stupidly put it in the washing machine with zacks clothes :shock: I was so ashamed of it I hid it... have no idea where it is lol :rotfl:

yeah take some slippers. The floors arnt the cleanest in the world :?

Going back to the disposable knickers violet...are they comfy???? I have visions of them being all papery and chaffing!!

:rotfl:

They just sound uncomfortable dont they???!!! I cant bear underwear that isnt comfy and snug lol

Well firstly I put them on back to front lol :lol: I thought oh these feel a bit weird, then realised I had them on the wrong way round :roll:

They feel great! I thought they were going to feel a bit papery, but they dont. There not made of paper... their kind of soft and you dont notice there on. There slightly see through lol.... I had a nice wiggle in them, in front of the mirrior lol ...there not the sexiest of pants, but when you've had a baby you dont feel at you most attractive anyway.

Ive got the Babies R Us ones 14-16 which are a tiny bit tight, :shock: but there for after the birth so im hoping I will shrink a bit.
They do sizes ....10-12 ....14-16.....18-20

But you can buy disposable knickers anywhere...
I think tesco do them aswell, theres some on ebay, but they sell them for to much on there.

lol dont be daft! :moon:

Im going to buy size 18-20 see how they feel.
It might be just the babies r us ones that are oddly shaped.
I'll try a different brand :D

i might get some from rescos to try out

"hey big knickers" :rotfl:

Zack wanted one to play with so I took a fresh one out.
He said 'Look its a tent' and put it on his head.

I am not amused! :oops: :shakehead:

little sods meant to be on my side! lol

i had to wear a pair of those when i went in hospital, they are well comfy and i thought i looked quite stunning i will have you know :rotfl:

disposable knickers are £1.99 for 5 pairs in Boots - I know cos i bought some today and they were free because i used my advantage points lol. I bought nasty maternity pads and some breast pads too all out of my points cos i figured i should use them before i leave the country and they are no good to me anymore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back