• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hospital

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well I rang today to chase my consultant appointment and the nice receptionist told me I wouldn't need one :eh:

She said you'll be seeing your endocrine dr next week and you'll get your appointment after your scan :shock: She seems to think I'll get a full antenatal check when I'm here and be able to make my next appointment when I'm up :love:

Keep your fingers crossed :yay:

that all sounds very organised Mamafy! lovely

Sounds very positive! x x yay!!!!

Sounds good! :yay: Excuse my stoopidness but WTF is endocrine? Just waiting for my text from the hospital saying Jinx me like, is soooo twins, or maybe triplets, how awesome would that be?? 8 babies, then you'll still be on an even number :rofl: xx

aye well if it is she will have to have another one after to have an even number of kids, odd numbers are evil! xx

aye well if it is she will have to have another one after to have an even number of kids, odd numbers are evil! xx

Toon...haven't you got 3...does that mean another one then....???

Glad ur sorted Mamafy xxx

Sounds good! :yay: Excuse my stoopidness but WTF is endocrine? Just waiting for my text from the hospital saying Jinx me like, is soooo twins, or maybe triplets, how awesome would that be?? 8 babies, then you'll still be on an even number :rofl: xx

You have a thyroid problem too don't you? :lol: It covers the thyroid glands and adrenal glands (diabetes) :D Every days a school day ;)

As Karen says YOU need to even the score up LIKE :lolly: :rofl:

Prepare for the Text :D

Oh its thyroid stuff, it was just called a consultant appointment for me but i take no notice of the small print :lol:

I do indeed have 3 kids, which is as pointed out an odd number....BUT i have 2 kids to my OH which is an even number. I know the one to my ex is an odd number but i would rather stick pins in my eyes than even up the numbers with that knob heed!

I am so bad with even numbers that i was devastated that i had jacob on the 11/05/09.......No even numbers at all, the poor kid is doomed in my book :rofl: I think i have an OCD with numbers.

xx

Sorry Toon thats no excuse - better get on with making number 4!

Ahhhh but technically i am on even numbers because i have been pregnant 4 times, i have an odd number of kids but have been pregnant an even number of times.........so THERE!!! :rofl: xx

Like shite its a cop out, its fact! Numbers scare the hell outta me lol xx

Awww hun I'm only messin :hug:

You'll have another 2 then? :oooo:

Nope - if you want to catch this time next year for the birth of your fourth baby, keeping your current baby age gaps in mind, you had better start TTC now then Toon XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back