Hospital bag

kimmi2506

Reaction score
hi girls just wondering if anybody has packed there bags yet and if there is any super important things to put in.
also what do people think to these pre-pack hospital/ labour bags worth the money ect,

Last edited:
Never seen the pre-packed ones, what are they like?

I've not got anything packed yet, but I have things sitting in the baby's room, like a first size pack of nappies, different sized babygros, etc.
Labour bag I haven't really thought of, but will have plenty time on early mat leave.

just type into ebay pre-packed hospital bag or just type in hospital bag and some of them will say pre-packed some of them have like toiletries in and some have essentials in like breast pads mat pads disposable knickers and stuff like that some even have baby clothes in the essentials of course so im thinking about getting one then all i have to add is nighties and pjs and change notes things like that

I think I'll probably just buy things separately, been picking up a few bargains here and there, like Wilkinsons has a good range of maternity and baby toiletries for quite cheap, and every so often tesco and asda do baby events where you can get some of them half price. I think that would probably turn out to be better value.

Might have a look at the pre-packed ones just out of curiousity though! x

yeah i am just worried about what to pack really i have read everywhere at different lists and there is loads of stuff so i thought if i got one of the pre packed ones i could just add the things i already know about as mentioned

Wow you thinking of packing your hospital bag already? lol
I've not packed mine yet, figured still got time. I will be buying my hospital stuff next week (i'll be 34weeks then)
and washing all baby's clothes, bedding ect about 36-37weeks and packing bag about 37-38weeks depending on if im getting a section @ 39weeks x

Think asda are having a baby event next week. Don't quote me on that tho!
They have some really good bargains if you want to start getting organised.

Xx

oooh i hope there is i have an asda near me so might need to go look

I will pack mine last minute, that's how I pack for holidays, hopefully before I go into labour lol

I have started collecting little bits and bobs here and there to go into my bag. I will pack it as I go along. I did this last time and it was nice not having to worry about it (or pay for anything) nearer the time iykwim x

i think thats what im going to have to do as im going on holiday in just over 3 weeks and were still saving for that so i dont want to put any more pressure on him to be getting more money for me iykwim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back