hospital bag?

Rnicholls

Reaction score
is it to early for me to pack my hospital bag? and also woundering what i should be packing lol xx

I think you should just pack it when you are ready to. Some people do it early and some do it last minute. There was a post on here a while back which had a list and suggestions for hospital bag. xx

Mines half packed at the moment, don't think it matters how early you do it hun so go for it if you want too! I think I onlly need to add some toiletries to mine and i'm done :) x

I packed mine early but now regret it as I'm in hospital til I hav him and have only one sleep suit that might fit him, so gota hope the oh brings him stuff in :/

Mines half packed as well, turns out my bag isn't big enough for everything though. so going to have to take two. grr. nevermind. For the baby I have packed four sleepsuits, four baby grows, hats and mitts. Hopefully that is enough but I'm not sure how many i will need as i don't know how long I will be in the hospital for. :lol:

Last edited:
I packed baby's bag ages ago because I had to pack all his things away so my OH could plaster his nursery. I think i've put 3 of everything in and a coming home outfit.

Snr you know we're going to be in for days after our wishful thinking yesterday! lol x

Can't see how far u are on my phone but I'm 32w n going to pk the babys today x x x

i packed mine yesterday. i was going to do it a couple of weeks ago but needed to get some more bits. there are a couple of lists of what to include. i started one called hospital bag too soon? should only be a couple of pages back. xxx

I packed baby's bag ages ago because I had to pack all his things away so my OH could plaster his nursery. I think i've put 3 of everything in and a coming home outfit.

Snr you know we're going to be in for days after our wishful thinking yesterday! lol x

:lol: think me and you are better off buying a small lorry to pack all our stuff in.. :lol:

I've still not finished packing mine and I have two weeks to go. So if you can be bothered then do it lol. Can someone come and finish mine :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back