Horrible spell this morning

Lulabell

Reaction score
So, I was at work sat at my desk and within 15 minutes I came across all hot, clammy, sicky, light headed and bloated. It lasted for about an hour. I opened the window and also popped out side for a bit and it seemed to help. Just left with a sicky feeling now. Anyone else get this?xx

I had a couple of similar episodes aroun 24-28 weeks I think.....they didn't last as long as an hour tho. MW said that it could be position of baby pressing on circulation or hormone related. I didn't have the bloated thing tho. Maybe u should go home and rest for the rest of the day hun? If u don't feel any better later give MW a call xx

I would but today and tomorrow are the busiest days for me at work. I know that I would get a lot of grief if i went home. I know that if i feel worse then I will have to. I'm not putting me or baby at risk.xx

do what u think is best hun, but try and take it easy, drink plenty of water and try and eat something. Hope u feel better soon xx

there are a lot of bugs going round and know there has been some stomach bugs here, so hope you feel better but if you thinik youve got a bug then you shouldnt be in work because a) you need to see your doc or mw as stomach bugs can affect baby b) youll pass it to all your colleagues which they wont thank you for.

BUT I know that Im a nightmare, I have to be on deaths door to go home from work
xxx

I had this happen alot and I'd get the shakes and feel extremely faint... it nearly always went away if I ate or drank something sweet did u try that at all hun? xx

After an hour or so it went and by the late afternoon I felt much better. :) thank you everyone tho.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back