what is this pain?

grace

Reaction score
i will try and make this as short as i can. whenever i walk or stand for more than 10 minutes, like doing the housework or doing the shoping or just waiting in a queue i get the most awful pain in my right side.

my right side has always felt more tender than the left, when i press my bump at that side it feels tender and if i continue it hurts. it was like this when i went for my scan at 20 weeks, i mentioned it but the sonographer didnt respond to me.

anyway, this pain is all the way down the right side of my bump, underneath it, it my groin, in my back, in my bum, down my leg and even went into my toes when i was doing the weekly shop this week. i cried in the supermarket, it gets so bad it makes me feel sick and like i could pass out, i also sweat and feel shaky. it seems to come in waves, its a constant ache and then turns into a major pain, then aches again, then really hurts etc.

anyway, its really getting me down. i cant do anything. when it happens it feels so serious but then i sit down for half an hour to an hour and it fades away, leaving me feeling exhausted and fed up. even now, sitting with my back unsupported i can feel the right side of my back beggining to niggle.

im having a rescan in 2 weeks to check my amniotic fluid levels cos when i went before it was increased, could it be something to do with that?

im worried

i hav no idea (sorry)! i'd def go to the docs though
hope its nothing 2 worry about :hug:

when i had SPD and i didn't know what it was i went straight to the hospital... so if your in a great deal of pain and worried go hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back