is this normal at 36+3

pixie17

Reaction score
just wondering if what i am feeling is normal. i got up this morning after a good nights sleep, feeling fine, and decided to go out into the fresh air and do a bit of gentle gardening. nothing demanding, just pulling out some weeds. anyway, i was out for about an hour and felt really good for it...at the time. i had a shower when i came indoors and when i sat down i literally felt floored with tiredness. i have been on the couch most of the day in and out of sleep. i also feel a little bit out of sorts, cant quite explain but its a mixture of tiredness and nausea in the background and a bit light headed. Does this sound normal/expected to you?

I have been trying to do a gentle activity each day just to try and stay a bit active, like going for a stroll, but resting for teh rest of the day. I dont think i 'over did it' but i feel like ive run a long race/been doing hard graft all day and my body is exhausted

I am also finding that I have a bt of energy in the morning, but by the afternoon I am absolutely exhausted and it's a struggle to get up off the sofa and do anything. I am trying to do essential chores in the mornings and then don't feel quite so guilty about resting in the afternoon. I don't get the lightheadedness - that could be low BP or maybe you are slightly anaemic? Might be worth seeing if the MW can check your bloods and BP just to rule either of those out. Not sure about the nausea either.
Hope you are soon filled with the 'nesting' energy... Mine has yet to hit! :( xx

hey hun i think it's just part of pregnancy i noticed that when i entered my 3rd trimester i seem to tire more easily just take it easy xxx

Sounds pretty normal to me i feel the same altho i get my energy burst at 2/3am! Not over doing it i stop when ive had enough but like you feel crappy/tired/sicky for the rest of the day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back