awful dream other night :(

MissGobby

Reaction score
i forgot to mention it but it really upset me, after watching Corrie last week with Maria finding out her unborn baby had died, i had an awful dream that I was actually having their baby (Liam and Maria's) for them! then i found out that the baby had died and it was such an awful dream - :( - i keep having weird dreams lately too - last night i was dreaming and wacked my arm out becuase i thought something was trying to get in my arm and ended up punching OH in the nose - lol - it soon woke me up with his yelp!! lol :rotfl:

Thats so wierd i posted on here the other about the exact same thing that i was told by a work colleague my baby had stopped breathing and id have to give birth to a still born! It was after Monday nights coronatioan street, i purposly avoided it last week and i wont be watching it again for a few weeks! it played on my mind all the next day and made me anaylse my babys every move!!

Try not to worry hun, it was probably the last thing you were thinking about before you went to bed - but im glad im not alone on this! :hug: x x x

Oh you poor thing - what a horrible dream to have to go through. I suppose it is inevitable with such a huge thing happening that there will be horrible dreams - you must have been so relieved to wake up!

Maybe you should get OH to
a)Wear a faceguard at night
b)Whisper positive thoughts as you go to sleep

Hope this is a passing phase - no more bad dreams!
Jimmer

I haven't had the baby related bad dreams for a few weeks now but I had a horrible one about that film "The day after tomorrow". I could see the tidal wave coming towards me but had nowhere to run :cry:

DH actually woke me up as I was making funny noises :oops: !!!

Yeh I posted the other day about a dream I had sunday night it was horrible I woke up all shakey and crying I woke my boyfriend for a hug I was in such a state!

:hug: I hope its something that passes for you as they are so horrible sometimes they just seem so real and so vivid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back