hey

oh wow a nother boy hehe more boys than girls here hehe just make sure ur lil one dont go after Kiara (saulinos lil girl) she is B;s lol

youngmumtobe said:
heya,

i'm from newcastle upon tyne.. i'm having a boy and thinking of calling him ethan.. i am feeling him move quite alot but funny enough if i play ome meat loaf he stops lol

P.S ty for the welcome

you wouldnt catch me dancing to meatloaf either ;) heh

cassi said:
youngmumtobe said:
heya,

i'm from newcastle upon tyne.. i'm having a boy and thinking of calling him ethan.. i am feeling him move quite alot but funny enough if i play ome meat loaf he stops lol

P.S ty for the welcome

you wouldnt catch me dancing to meatloaf either ;) heh

Lol wouldnt catch me dancing to anything nowdays you might find me 'bouncing' though lol :lol:

hehe and me but then i bounce once and collapse because my hips are done for! lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: feel sorry for me lmao im like 12 weeks n ma bump big already :shock: wats it gonna be like at 40 weeks :shock:
luv mary-lou x

Hi

Sarah your sure protective over Kiara aint you :rotfl:

Oh and i like meatloaf :oops: brings back memories from a few years ago.

Congrats on the boy by the way , you getting excited yet?

Marylou your gonna get so big your gonna have to take pics and show us

Katrina

marylou MASSIVE is the only word hun
katrina no other man is getting his paws onto my babys girl lol

:rotfl: sarah! no1 can be braydons best m8 eitha cuz bayley is :D

marylou- if u havent got stretchmarks already then be warned- and ye MASSIVE is the word lmao :shock:

Hi

Oh i cant wait to see!!!!

Sarah every one is gonna fight over Braydon :lol:

Katrina

poor boy

katrina- our babies r special they get to be his best m8 n gf lol

oi oi get off Jakob just spoke...(he did!) and he said that kiara is his now!!!

He has even got her a shirt (property of the J man)

And he has bought her a shirt (property of the K girl)

So :p :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: cassi no offfence but i think braydon will win lmao seen as hes a year older than jakob lmao

well B just spoke to Kiara and she has assured him he is the only love in her life so HA

BubbleB said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: cassi no offfence but i think braydon will win lmao seen as hes a year older than jakob lmao

That just means he will get wrinkles before J does and Kiara dont want that... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

am 31 weeks on sunday and i'm really feeling it now... got loads of strechmarks but my belly button hasn't poped out yet =(

Hi

Cassi and Sarah i only just read these posts dont know how i missed it :rotfl: you two are too funny

youngmomtobe your getting close now getting excited?
Oh and my belly button never did pop out maybe yours wont either
Katrina

Ooo not long for you now youngmum! My belly button didn't pop at all when I was pregnant so don't worry. Also had a ton of stretchmarks but it's all worth it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back