Hormones!!!

emmie

Reaction score
Does anyone feel like their emotions are getting uncontrolable? the other day i cried at my other half because he wouldnt go and get me some chips from the chip shop because it was gone 10 o clock and they would probably be closed lol. I just couldnt help it i just cried and cried and for what????? lol :roll:

:lol: :hug: I know what you mean Emmie ive had quite a few outbursts of tears over silly things since ive been pregnant, its really hard to stop crying once ive started sometimes aswell! I forgot to use my food voucher at the till when shopping the other day :doh: i felt so stupid and sobbed my heart out as soon as we got in the car but it was really no big deal as my OH pointed out i could use it next time but at the time though i felt like such a failure that i couldnt even go shopping and get it right! x

OMG when don't I cry???? It's a good job my eyes aren't on a water meter cuz I'd be broke by now lol

Hope it gets better for us all soon, aren't we supposed to be blooming this tri? I'm just blooming awful!!! :rotfl:

Sarah xxx

the emotions can get out of control. Im far better now than i was in fist tri.. that was hell!

ooooh yeh I cry all the time over anything! lol

I cant cry!! & I really need to but it just aint happening!! Instead Im turning into a MONSTER!!!! :evil: :twisted: Really bad mood swings, I feel sorry for my family!!

Oooh I get that too! Im either crying of shouting hahaha I dont know how Joeputs up with me in all honesty!? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back