feeling fragile :o(

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Evening all :(

I don't know what's wrong with me....think it must be my hormones. Having a pooey evening. I wanted to watch Britain's got Talent but we get awful TV reception in our flat so have a stupid ariel from poundland which gives us a semi decent picture....anyway, I sent OH to fix the reception for me and he broke it :shock: I was not a happy Clairey :(

Just now I cried my eyes out at the video for Bright Eyes from Watership Down on youtube...especially when I read the comments to discover someone talking about how they played it at their 9 year old daughter's funeral :cry: Oh man, I cried so much...

OH went out to buy a few beers and to get me some Schloer so I didn't feel left out. He came back and there was no Schloer in the shops :( But he bought me some lime juice and soda water which I like and that made me cry because it was very sweet of him to think of that...

And a minute ago I was laughing hystericallly because he opened the soda water and it exploded everywhere :lol:

Methinks my hormones might be playing me up....what do you guys think? :think:

C xxx

Hi Hun

Sorry but you made me laugh reading your post, I wasnt laughing at you at such but you reminded me of my hormonal moments and looking back they're quite funny. I remember not so long ago when I was quitting smoking and have a major craving but hubby wouldnt let me and one minute I was crying hysterially then laughiing hysterically then crying again or it might have been the other way round. I've not really been teary at tv programes in this pregnancy but when I was pregnant with Joanna I could watch anything sad without crying. It's normal hunny...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh lets not comment on them evil things called horemones, i was shouting at my best mate on friday, cos he was being deliberately difficult (luckily he knows me well enoguh not to be offended)

Then today in work i was crying (hiding obviously) cos baby daddy sent sme text which implied he STILL wasnt happy i kept her, it was horrible, i was trying to text bk between wiping eyes and my bloody manager came in, i had to hide!!
Later on i wanted to kill someone, i was msierable at tea, wanted to cry in the bath then was really happy and now im kinda content lol... As long as you ogt people around who know u well enough to see the funny side its ok :hug:

Aww bless you!! :hug:

I think it's hormones too! They make you REALLY happy one minute, then down the next!

I cried yesterday morning before work because I have to choose 3 songs to put as background music for my 4D scan DVD and I decided on "True Colours" "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" and a song by Eva Cassidy (forgot which one! lol) And I just cried and got all emotional! Weird stuff...

So I do understand but it's annoying! :hug: xx

I agree hormones :hug: :hug:

I hate mine at the moment too :roll:

Bless You !!! :) id definately stick it to the hormones ! Yesterday i was reading this really heartwarming story about something i cant even remember now i think it was puppies being found somewhere, anyway it all ended well and all the puppies went to live on this farm, but i was balling my eyes out by the end of it !! Whats that about ?!? I wasnt even crying with happiness i was all depressed thinking about what would have happened if the nice old lady hadnt found them in her bin !
Even gave our dog my special * thank god its saturday * fairycake id been saving all day, because i felt all overemotional towards her now !
AND now im all paranoid about rustling bins ! :rotfl:
I was a bit wacky to start with but . . . . geeeezzz, i think you did well not to cry when you didnt get to watch britains got talent to be honest, an hour after id fed the dog the cake i almost cried about it lol :wall: doh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back