9 weeks looking like 5 months gone and keep falling asleep

jani1234

Reaction score
Hello! i'v got a question, i'm pregnant with my second baby and 9 weeks but i look about 5 months as i'v got a very obvious bump, i didnt show untill a lot later with my first baby, little boy now 2, plus apart from feeling sick like anything which i also did last time iam sooo tired and keep falling asleep in the middle of the day if i just sit down for a few minutes. I went for my first antenatal app with my gp yesterday and she said my womb is up just below my belly button and she was referring me for a scan it might take a few weeks before i have one. i'm really worried now, why am i so big could i be having twins? any comments would be most appreciated! :) :sleep: thanks jani

Hi hun, if you post this in the first trimester part of the forum i'm sure you'll get lots of replies!!

I know lots of people who say that they got bigger alot quicker with their second baby. When will you find out if it could be twins?

xx

hi jani

have moved this to first trimester for you :)

yay for suz :cheer: you should get lots of advice now xx

i've heard people say they are bigger quicker with their 2nd baby, have you history of twins in either families? goodluck im sure all will be ok xx

Hi Jani :D

I know exactly how you feel. I'm 9 weeks pregnant and my bump is quite big, people have even commented by saying i look about 5 months gone :? This is my second child, and i've thought that maybe this is the reason. I worry about being this big, sounds daft i know. I have my first scan next week, so i'll know if i am actually as far gone as i think i am.[/b]

Could you be further along than you think? I think your womb is around your belly button at around 20 weeks. Perhaps you'll jump into the second tri! My sister in law showed very quickly with her second and then she averaged out later in the pregnancy.

jani1234 said:
Hello! i'v got a question, i'm pregnant with my second baby and 9 weeks but i look about 5 months as i'v got a very obvious bump, i didnt show untill a lot later with my first baby, little boy now 2, plus apart from feeling sick like anything which i also did last time iam sooo tired and keep falling asleep in the middle of the day if i just sit down for a few minutes. I went for my first antenatal app with my gp yesterday and she said my womb is up just below my belly button and she was referring me for a scan it might take a few weeks before i have one. i'm really worried now, why am i so big could i be having twins? any comments would be most appreciated! :) :sleep: thanks jani

a lot of the time the reason your bump is bigger in subsequent pregnancies is because the muscle tone is nowhere near as taut as it was in your 1st pregnancy, as the muscles are relaxed a lot more, hence the reason your showing already!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back