Early Bump

Julie33

Reaction score
I'm only 7 weeks, but already I seem to have a bump. My clothes are too tight for me. My sister said I'm imagining it, but a girl at work yesterday ask if I was pregnant and when I said yes, she said she could see a wee bump. I've been eating less these last 7 weeks so I can't be just piling on weight. I'm also having a lot of streching pain. Anyone else start to show this early?

Hi,
I start off the day quite normal, with an (almost) flat stomach. But throughout the day it grows and grows and by the evening it's a whole different story!
Last night you could have thought I was months and months pregnant, but really I just think it's all air ( :oops: ).
I have eaten my way through so many meals in the last two months and put on an extra 7lbs as well - don't think that helps!

eightball said:
Hi,
I start off the day quite normal, with an (almost) flat stomach. But throughout the day it grows and grows and by the evening it's a whole different story!
Last night you could have thought I was months and months pregnant, but really I just think it's all air ( :oops: ).
I have eaten my way through so many meals in the last two months and put on an extra 7lbs as well - don't think that helps!

Thats exactly what happens to me! In the morning my stomach is flat but by the evening I look about 5 months pregnant.

same, here. I'm 7 weeks. When I wake up I look ok, a bit of a pooch but nothing really. By the end of the day I'm quite big!

I took a picture of my tummy this morning, so will post it when I get home.

xxx

Hi Julie,

I'm similar, I'm now 12 weeks but look 32 weeks, I've gotten huge very fast but evidently so did my Mum. I was wearing maternity clothes from 5 weeks pregnant as I was just so bloated and uncomfortable. I live in them now as everything top and bottom seems to have grown a mile!

Enjoy being pregnant!

Nicola xx

I'm the same am down to last 2 pairs of trousers that fit me although one of them by the afternoon I have to leave the button and zip open when sitting at my desk thank god for long cardi's, my shape has definitely changed and I look about 6/7 months gone by the evening my DH thinks its hilarous. I have my scan next week and once thats over and buba is ok I am going to treat myself to some nice maternity jeans and combats.

When I wear jeans I have to undo the top button because it squashes my tummy. I can't wear a couple of pairs of jeans that I used to because they don't fit me anymore :cheer: :cheer:

I can't wait till im massive

God what are we like we can't wait for a proper bump - I really hate this stage of not really looking pregnant just looking fat but I bet by the time we get to tri 3 we'll be wishing for no bump - you can't win really :D

By the 3rd tri I bet we will just wish it would hurry up and come out :D

yep I think you could be right there Vicky

Julie33 said:
I'm only 7 weeks, but already I seem to have a bump. My clothes are too tight for me. My sister said I'm imagining it, but a girl at work yesterday ask if I was pregnant and when I said yes, she said she could see a wee bump. I've been eating less these last 7 weeks so I can't be just piling on weight. I'm also having a lot of streching pain. Anyone else start to show this early?

I showed at 8 weeks. MW told me that my body was "grabbing" a reserve of fat stores as I'm normally a size 8-10. Dont worry about it too much hun as it will even out eventually. I'm near full term and no bigger than anyone else :)

Hi

Ive been the same hun pretty much since i found out none of my pants fit me ive been wearing maternity since 1st tri and only one bump lol .
I was the same with Kiara too and she was a big baby !
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back