Hoping for a positive

PettieBage

Reaction score
Hello! I am new here and I just wanted to ask a question or two.

M’y last period was April 18-22.
My periods are like clockwork every 28 days. It’s been like that for 10 years at least.
My period was due to start May 13, at 26 days according to my ovulation calculator.
I was 5 days late and some bleeding started on May 18 to the 21 but it was very light.
M’y periods are heavy with terrible cramping but this was different.
After the bleeding stopped I’ve had a few strange things happen that are not my norm after a period.
M’y breasts are not sore but they are fuller and tingle a bit.
I feel nauseous at times and I have found some foods I love I cannot stomach.
I am exhausted and feel « full and slightly wet » which it is usually drier after a period.
Also mood swings stop after my period but this time it is picking up.
Could I be pregnant or am I just hopeful?
I’d be a high risk pregnancy becsuse I am 45 and I have colitis and diabetes.
I am going to take a test tomorrow morning but I wanted to ask those who have been through it if these are signs?
Thank you

Pms symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms hun so your best bet is to do a test and you will your answer x

Pms symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms hun so your best bet is to do a test and you will your answer x
You are right but my pms is typically pain with sadness and I don’t have either.
I’ll tske a test and hope for the best
Thank you

I have done two urine tests and a blood test with the doctor - all negative but my symptoms have not gone away.
Still nauseous at times, breasts getting bigger, peeing a lot at night, full belly feeling.
Also this would be my ovulation time - I should be having a lot of pain right now on one side (every month without fail) and I don’t.
I guess I won’t know anything for sure until I either see (or not see) aunt flow visit in 11 days.

I have done two urine tests and a blood test with the doctor - all negative but my symptoms have not gone away.
Still nauseous at times, breasts getting bigger, peeing a lot at night, full belly feeling.
Also this would be my ovulation time - I should be having a lot of pain right now on one side (every month without fail) and I don’t.
I guess I won’t know anything for sure until I either see (or not see) aunt flow visit in 11 days.
Blood tests are very accurate so i would say you are not pregnant hun. You may just be having a dodgy cycle.

Blood tests are pretty much conclusive. It’s possible that you just had a dodgy cycle and possibly didn’t ovulate or perhaps ovulated much later than you normally do. Our bodies can be cruel and horrible and can do strange things to us.

If AF doesn’t arrive in the next two weeks go back to your doctor. My guess would be that AF will arrive though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back