Hoping for a fathers day bfp!

ive still got one clear and simple, bit like asdas own tests left and my digi!!! i dont think i dare pee on another again now!! gonna have to try not to wee all night!! i usually get up and go at about 2ish!!! x

well i think this says it all

Attachments

• june15 018.jpg
    june15 018.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 8
  • june15 019.jpg
    june15 019.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 28
Both dh and I can see a line on the second test. Perhaps hcg levels aren't high enough for the cbd yet?

i dont think i can see anything on the second test! gutted! x

does anyone know what mIU clearblue digi's are? the ones with the conception indicator? x

ta hun. maybe it was too early to use it. however af is 2 days late x

i can see a faint line on the second test hun i think the levels just are a little bit too low at the mo...your still in...some girlies on here have been really late before a strong bfp so dont lose hope xxxx

am i seeing things?? xx

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
i cant tell hun cos the pic is really small!! which test is it of? x

Hey in a bit of a rubbish mood to be honest! cousin just found out shes pregnant. relly happy for her but gutted at the same time. af hasnt returned but just tested now and it seems like a bfn. did a test this morning and it was really odd!! ill put the pics on as soon as this test is complete! x

ok the first pic is this mornings which came up really strange and the second 2 pics are tonights

Attachments

• junepics 020.jpg
    junepics 020.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 7
  • junepics 021.jpg
    junepics 021.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 6
  • junepics 022.jpg
    junepics 022.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online