hopefully...

breezee1984

Reaction score
i will be joining you girls again after i get another period....im so sick and tired of waiting for a child and i am DETERMINED to make this time work....third time is a charm right?

Great news Breezee - glad you're feeling more positive now. I'm working on third time lucky too - but not trying to get too obsessed with it - just taking it easy.

Like you, I'm so determined to have another child that I will just keep trying until we get there!

I'm sure it will happen for you - at least you know you can fall pregnant :hug:

Lots of sticky baby dust to us all! :pray:

:wave: Hi and good luck breezee, hope you get a BFP soon.xxxx

Yay Breezee :cheer:

Hey breezy and miffy, I'm working on third time lucky too :)

We'll get there in the end :)

Yay go Breezee! I'm glad you're feeling more positive :D

ok well i guess i jsut got shot in the foot on the idea. husband wont try until january :cry:
i guess no good news for quite awhile....

breezee1984 said:
ok well i guess i jsut got shot in the foot on the idea. husband wont try until january :cry:
i guess no good news for quite awhile....

Maybe he wants to make sure that your both ready emotionally hun? Im sure he's felt the effects of your sad loss too and could just need a little more time to get his head around things? I'm not saying this is the case as I obviously dont know him but just a thought.

Take some time yourself to ensure that you are both emotionally ready to try again as m/c hits you hard (as I know you know already) and I think you can block things out without realising it, its our heads natural defense mechanism.

I personally think that you should give yourself a little more time, talk to your husband about how your losses have made you both feel and heal together as I promise that will make you both a stronger couple (It really did for me and OH). You may think im completely wrong, thats fine hun but I just wanted to give you my thoughts and help a little if I can.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

breezee1984 said:
all this miscarriage sh!t is doing is tearing us apart :cry:

Are you both talking to each other about how you feel? You need to understand what each other is going through otherwise you will both just end up arguing and enemies? :hug:

I dont think there is any harm in TTC if you feel you are ready and only you and your OH will know when that is, maybe because it is so soon since your recent loss and your OH has seen how much you have suffered, this is why he seems a little reluctant,

Good luck with TTC xx

Whether you try now or January - good luck :hug:

Good luck!! I'm also counting on 3rd time lucky.
:hug:

actually i dont think im coming back here. husband says he doesnt even want a child now, because it seems were not meant to, and so i guess i have no say in it. good luck to all of you

I am sorry to hear that :hug: :hug:

It does however need both of you to be ready to try again and i think it is fair to say that your hubby needs his time to grieve the loss of your 2 babies as well,

Maybe if you waited a little while you would be emotionally stronger and this in turn would help you to conceive, i think it is really hard to get pregnant if you are stressed out and also if you take the pressure off TTC maybe hubby will warm to the idea again x

breezee1984 said:
all this miscarriage sh!t is doing is tearing us apart :cry:
All i can say is dont let it, you both need to talk to each other and cry it out with each other, I think suffering a m/c is the biggest test on a couple but you really need to pull together and open up with each other and when you get through it you will have a much stronger relationship than you ever thought possible. But if you let it tear u appart it will.

no. he said he is not in for any more pain, and i can't say i blame him...we've been throgh way too much, and this is all just making it worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back