Is it possible...

hayleyxx

Reaction score
To be pregnant if you've done a test a couple of days after your period was due and it was negative?

I've still not got my period, and I'm feeling tired all the time and this evening felt really dizzy and sick.

I've ordered some cheapos off ebay, are these any good? And if I don't get a positive...am I just late and not pregnant?

Or is there no chance after not having a positive result from the first one?

Some people dont get a positive result right away. If you still have no AF in a couple of days then do another test. The ebay cheapies are usually quite good :D

Good luck :hug:

I agree with Snuggle and would test again in a couple days. It could just be that the pregnancy hormone levels aren't high enough to be detected yet.
Or it could just be a late AF. I felt sick and had several other symptoms in the days leading up to af being due, then she arrived 3 days late.

I really hope it's a BFP. It drives you mad not knowing one way or the other doesn't it. In a way I was glad when AF arrived because at least it put me out of my misery.

Good luck, hopefully AF will be content with bugging me and will leave you to get a BFP in peace :pray:

I know :( That's the worse part, waiting for something and it keeps your dreams alive, but I think if I don't get this BFP I can safely say, af is just very very late :shock: Just not sure why.

:wall: :wall:

Thanks for your help, with my questions - I'm rather confused lol.

i know alot of my friends have said that they had a couple of negative tests before they got a positive result

i have just been in the same boat, my af was 4 days late had a BFN and then the same night my AF came :cry:

fingers crossed you get a BFP :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back