Im so confused??

Talia84

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had uprotected sex over a month ago and my period finished 2 days b4 i had the UP.sex, anyways i then had another couple of days bleeding, nothing heavy a few days after.....still with me.. :roll:, so since then i hadnt had my AF and i was a week late until today when i started to get sum bleeding but it was lots and ive been sooo tired and feeling sick, my breasts are sore and i really dont feel right, im really confused im not sure if i am or not, what do u guys think??

Talia.

xxx

Hi Talia,

If you had up sex 2 days after your period there is less chance of you becoming pregnant because its not normally a fertile time in a womans cycle but everyones different so the best thing to do is a test.

Do you normally get symptons with or before your AF? maybe you caught a bug & thats why you've been feeling like you do & it could've delayed your period, get a test hunny & find out for sure, worrying won't help.

Take Care.

Nicki.x

Hi Nicki,

Thanks for replying, i have been bleeding still, but i feel terrible, i havent actually been sick, :wall: i ordered sum early tests from ebay just to be sure, so we shall see what they say.

Luv,

Talia.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27