Hope you can help. Confused much

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Lilmisshopeful, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

Hi. Had a mmc and had an erpc on the 15th. It went wrong so was repeated with repair work done to my uterus and bowel. My uterus and abdominal cavity was filled with water so a good clean out. I've had no bleeding at all just pink water since they took my drain out. I'm cd 11 and woke up with bad ovulation pains in my left side i always know when im ovulating as i always get the pains but still have a faint positive on a test I just took. I didn't think I could ovulate while still testing positive or am I wrong. Just wondering incase maybe it's an infection or something xxx

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Yes you can still ov with small amounts of hcg still in your system, it happened to me after my mc in April. Pregnancy test didn't go negative until after my first period following the mc xx

3. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Didn't want to read and run hun ... But I have no idea , I think the best thing to do is contact you gp and ask xxx

4. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I've already posted the answer!!

5. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Have u done a opk ? X

6. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

I don't even know what one is lol we just said let's not use anything and hope for the best. I'm clueless with the whole ttc thing xxx