Help needed please :(

Sarah85

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently Having terrible pains on right side of overies not had it before so not ovulation pains bit worried to b honest. My last period was 10th feb (3 days early) an we've BD'd pretty much every day since it ended. Ive been using one step ovulation sticks only one has ever come up with a second line :( that was 15th feb? really really worried what's wrong :(

Hello are you sure its not ov pain? From what I understand (I'm really not an expert) ov pain can come on even if you have never had it before.

I also use one step and some months I get nothing from them very stressful!

xx

I've asked a gynae collegue in work and she said prob ov pains really painful though had a clear discharge so hoping I'm ovulating so going to BD anyway lol just worried the one steps being negative all the time that I'm going to have another BFN :(

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust

xx

Thanks Hun and to you too have you been trying long?

I am on cycle 10 feels Luke forever!

I just feel all disheartened by it all and that it will never be my time! Gosh look at me feeling all sorry for myself!

How long have you been on this crazy ride?

xx

Aw you poor thing it's so hard!! We started trying few years ago but then I started uni so stopped but thought about it all the tine now on cycle 2 feels long enough so god help me if it takes a while :( not sure on facts really like best ways and timing etc we'll all get there I'm sure! Fingers crossed

I know that feelin kmg...feelin it atm...got to the stage after 7mths ttc that i just expect bfn now xxx

People say just relax and forget your trying but impossible really isn't it

Ye bein told to relax just makes u stress more....i do anyway lol how long u been ttc hun? Xx

Tried a few years ago with no BFP hen went to Uni and recently started again. Can I ask anoter question girls I think I had EWCM yesterday so BD last night saw a little more today Is it worth BD again done it every night for two weeks lol could possibly do without today! Poor OH :p

hey hun just thought id let you know that one step dont worlk well for me either so dont be disheartened about no lines on them, and ewcm is a defo sign of ov so go for it tonight again, oh can have a rest tomoz lol

Just worried not ovulating :( has anyone ever had a BFP and not have any positive OPK

i cudnt answer that hun but when i used one step few months back (ttc was on hold that month) i got a faint line on cd15 so didnt class it as a positive but had my 21day bloods done a week later coz i was worried about not ovulating and results came back that i had ovulated so that faint line was my positive opk, wouldnt have classed it as one though coz it was faint.

if you are worried about not ov you could always book into your gp to get your 21day bloods done bearing in mind that they shud be done 7dpo.

and you could always get yourself a clear blue fertitlity monitor, its does all the line spotting for you, i highly reccommend them, i got my bfp first month of using mine :) im hoping it will do the same this cycle for me :) :) i got mine 2nd hand off ebay for 40quid buy it now but im sure you would be able to get one cheaper if you have the patients to bid for one xxx

Hey thanks so much great advice straight on eBay!! I'm pretty sure I ovulate as have all symptoms but when u don't get any positive sticks it is a worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back