Severe ovulation pain

mrskb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I had a missed miscarriage (10 weeks) diagnosed in late September and shortly after had an ERPC.

My cycles have been all over the shop since 28 days, 21 days, 14days. This month I started to use some OPK's and got positives yesterday and today but yesterday evening was literally double over in pain coming from my uterus. It was so bad at one point I was contemplating going to casualty.

All pain has gone now. As this coincided with my positive OPK what do you reckon? I never had an ov pain before my erpc so am just confused to if I have an infection or something or am having v stonrg ovulations pains.....

x

Hi Mrskb - sorry to hear about your mc :(

What you felt may well be ov pain. I've been noticing cramps in my pelvis which coincide with positive opks and the research I've done on the internet says that sometimes the pain is severe and you should only be worried if it lasts a long time.... I never used to get ov pain, but I think your body just changes as you get older.... Hope this has helped a bit, but maybe you could read up about it on the internet too, to get more info... Good luck :) xx

Thanks Ceebee, I have read quite alot on the internet but thought I would come here as there is so much information out there can get soo confusing! Oh well - hopefully I ovulated today so am now in my 2ww yay
x

Am in my 2ww too and the days are going so slowly!!! My af is irregular so could come anytime from 19 - 23rd Dec... Fx for a Xmas BFP for both of us eh?!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back