Am i just being paranoid????

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hi all....

I'm probably just being paranoid becasue im looking out for the smallest sign but could any of this be linked to being pregnant???

My last AF was 15th Feb and only 3 days long not my normal 5, ive not had a positive on an ovulation stick, and for the past week my bowel movements have been.....odd but nothing what so ever has chaged in my diet or lifestyle....:eh:

Im probably just being mega paranoid and its irritible bowel (whch i never really suffered with on the pill) or nothing at all.

Wha you guys think??? xx

Could be a good sign hun :) Good luck.

Bowel movements do tend to get irratable when pregnant x

I hope so, they've not been right for over a week and other than that i feel 100% fine, my fingers and toes are crossed xx

I'm in the same boat my last AF was on 14th Feb and for the last few days I have been feeling sick, crampy, light headed and as if my heart is racing much faster! I am sure I am imagining it all.

Crazy aint it, you feel every little pinch or ache etc etc xx

I am going to try not to think about it to much!! I am tempted to do a first response test but I don't think they are that accurate this early on. Aaagh the suspense is killing me! AF is due on 13th. xx

I think ive missed it this month as me and my OH hardly saw eachother to bump uglys the week i think i was most fertile, but ive been feeling odd since before last AF came and my (bowels) odd since 24th Feb xx

Hi Chaza

Hope this is a sign you are going to get your bfp.

Although it isnt a very nice sign, slow bowel movements and constipation are a sign of EP.

Fingers crossed

:dust:

xx

Ha ha im still confused, took an ovulation test before which is positive........xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back