Hope this is it !!

KirstyR

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I posted earlier about it being my due date and still nothing....well things have changed slightly! Went up to the hospital earlier to check on LO as her movements had reduced alot today and wasn't as strong, the midwife (was lovely) told me baby was fine amongst everything else, and it was showing on the report regular tightenings every ten minutes or so.... I couldnt feel them at first I don't think but before I'd left id starting feeling them every ten minutes or so if not shorter, the pain feels mostly in my back and sometimes like a period pain, but nothing string yet, lost some water too which is a good sign, I just hope they get stronger and more frequent, well since writing this iv had 2 contractions/tightenings and my mum is timing them, other half is rather excited !! So wish me luck this time tomorrow if not earlier I could be in full blown labour, oh and my midwife is due to call tomorrow to do a sweep :D xxxxx

Oh how exciting!! :D Really hope things move along quickly for you hun. Good luck :) x x

Thanks ladies, tightenings seem to be dead on 6 minutes now, I'm waiting for the pain to get stronger x x

Best of luck Hun, these June babies are on a roll :) xx

Good luck hun, hoping this is it for you and you have LO in your arms soon :) xxx

Good luck! Can't believe how busy Junes been so far. Fingers x things go speedily for you! Xx

Ooo another one on the way! How exciting.

How exciting! Keep us informed x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope things move along for you today, how are the contractions now?

Good luck, hope its not too much longer for you! x :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Hows things today x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Lots of luck, hun! Hope it all goes really well and you get to meet baby soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back