• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

honey I'm home!!

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

i know ive been quiet ive been keeping an eye when ive had signal but had a lovely chilled week away - got a nice tan, drank far too much eat far too much but im a better more chilled person for it - didnt opk this month but probably 1dpo today so lets see if the relaxation helped x

did i miss anything interesting?? takes ages to go through all the threads but if ive missed something please tell me xx

big loves to all xxx

ohhh i forgot to say too - ive adpoted my mums cat so got her home now too :) Felix and shes 12 yrs old and was stuck in the shed since mam had dog 3 yrs ago so now she will have the lovely garden and conservatory to mainly live in and cwtch up with us on an evening on settie too x :D

Hi,

Sounds like you had fun. Hope all the relaxing helped you hun.

Fx for a bfp for you soon.

Michelle. x

Hey DW welcome back to the mad house :lol:

Glad you had a lovely chilled weekend, and awwww how cute does your cat sound, I love cats have two of my own would love more but hubby says no :brat:

Not missed much with me, finally got our first appointment booked at our IVF clinic, only 22 more days and counting lol

Welcome back - have you been anywhere nice??

Good luck for this cycle!! X

I've been to St Ives in Cornwall for a week and then to my family in Rhondda valley for my niece 5yr old bday x

The cat is lovely she looks exactly like felix off the advert - I'm not a massive cat fan but hubby loves them and it's cruel leaving her in shed xx shell have a full life now once she gets used to our house xx

DW - lovely to have you back!!! My news is i got positive opks and 3 smilies :) Got my day 21's tomorrow and i'm 6dpo today!! Eeeeeek!!

xxx

Awesome news nicky xx

Here's the smug cat - she's made herself at home on hubbys lap already :) and I was worried she was too old for the move ha ha x she loves it x ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339442543.333071.jpg

Hey DW! :wave:

Aww what a cute cat! :love:

Hope the holiday did you some good, have got my FX for you!

AF got me but I am pretty impressed with the Clomid cos I reckon I ovved when my tests were positive, as AF arrived bang on time which is fab! Plus cutting my cycle from over 100 days to 32 is fantastic, really chuffed. Spoke to a friend who's a midwife and she reckons my ov pains were from a cyst bursting as she had the same thing and has cysts on her ovaries too. So got everything crossed for my 2nd cycle with Clomid! x

Hey DW :)

Its been pretty quiet around here (maybe your fault? ;)) but hopefully livening up soon xx

Missjuly that's awesome xx hopefully the clomid will work soon xx

LouiseB I'm sorry I've bummed the section out :lol:

Hello DW great to see you home! Cute cat!!!

Hi DW welcome back, glad you had a nice break - sounds like bliss! Getting away really does you the power of good I reckon.

My news is I took 50g clomid (from my friend, not a doctor :whistle:) so I'm using this as a wee experiment, see what happens! Due AF next Fri so will keep you all posted eeeek xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back