Homemade and Custom cloth nappys

Sarah13

Reaction score
Anyone brought any? I've just discovered them on etsy and folksy and wow they look amazing! I think Im going to have a new and expensive addiction starting!

I've not got one but I've looked at the wee notions custom. I think I will go and have a look at the ones you've mentioned as I think they look lovely! My hubby would kill me though! x

I won't be telling my oh, just buy a sneaky one here and there!

Just in The process of ordering one from nanapants, they do custom embroidery so getting a vw camper van to match ours lol!

Oh wow that sounds fab! Would you mind posting a pic when you get it? My OH won't touch the cloth nappies (he won't even take them off!) he's being extremely stubborn maybe a VW camper van one would get him into it x

Yeah Ill def post a pic! Maybe a while as its coming from US though! My oh doesn't really do cloth either even though it not really any harder than a disposable, I think its an excuse!

It's definitely an excuse although my hubby took one off yesterday - I think he wanted a round of applause when he told me! I can't wait to see the pic I'm tempted to order one from wee notions, I think I'll have a look tonight x

I've asked the girls on the local fluffy bum fb group if they want anything so we can split the postage costs so just waiting on them now! Will order tom :)

I've contacted the company about a custom cloth. We'd like an England rugby one as we always watch the games and used to go to matches before LO. The company have the logo but I have to request permission from the rfu to use it which I did last night. So fx we can! X

Oh that's brilliant! My oh is rugby mad (Wales tho) i should do that too if they allow yours! Which company are you using a UK one?

I'm been looking at wee notions which is based in the UK (I think). They said they've made one before so that makes me hopeful that I'll get permission. I think I've seen a Wales one on their fb page not 100% sure though. They seem quite reasonable and loads of people have recommended them x

My nappys came! Had to pay bloody customs fee though! Cant wait to wash them and try them! They look really well made as well. Going to start looking into the rugby one now :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341863020338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341863020338.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 25
Wow! They look great! I love the skull. Are they sized or birth to potty? x

Birth to potty. I just looked on the WN site your getting yours from, some lovely nappys def will be ordering something from there next!

Sorry I've not replied sooner my tapatalk hasn't been working properly and I'm hardly ever on my laptop! Just sorting out my order with WN so should be sorted soon! X

I've just ordered a cookie monster style one with them and going to sort out a Welsh rugby one as well. They have so beautiful nappys on there!

Have you got any links for these website, I've been looking and can't find them :(

This is the site I've used http://www.weenotions.co.uk/
I've also found something called Bumble Bees (i think) on fb and they do gorgeous nappies especially for little girls! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back