Home with my baby boy NOW WITH PICS

XXAmyXX

Reaction score
Thought I would sneak on and just let u all know that I had a beautiful baby boy 28th Jan @ 18.05 7lb 9.5oz Kyle James Stewart. He is my wee angel!! :)
He arrived one day after his due date. My waters went whilst I was sound asleep in bed at 05.15 (that was a wake up call and a half!!) :rotfl: I have never seen OH move so fast!! :rotfl: Phoned hospital and they said 2 come in and get checked but as I wasnt havin contractions yet they would prob send me home by the time I got to the hospital and they came 2c me contrations had begun and were comin every 3-4 mins, midwife examined me and I was 3cm already woohoo go me :cheer: They literally came from nowhere and were very intense, they suggested I have some morphine which they gave me and transferred me through to the delivery suite. However due to the morphine the contractions began 2 slow a bit but started up again with a vengance at 11am more morphine for me at 12pm and plenty gas and air (that stuff is ACE!!) Started to push at approx 17.10 and my wee man was lying in my arms at 18.05.....AMAZING!!! Had an hour of lovely skin 2 skin contact. Got 3 tiny tears which were stitched, was intending on breastfeeding but lil man wasnt interested so now onto bottles. I would go through all that pain again tommorow!! My OH was AMAZING couldnt have done it without him and he is a brilliant attentive daddy, love him SO much!! Glad we are home now just trying 2 settle in2 a routine, seems 2b he prefers sleeping thru the day...let the sleepless nights begin :lol:

No photos 2 put on here yet....sorry 2 disappoint I know thats the best bit of a birth story. Need OH 2 show me how 2 put them on and he is sound asleep :)

Aww congratulations to you and your OH your story is fab :hug:

They gave you Morphine :think: They wouldnt normally as it makes baby sleepy

Congrats anyway

Congrats Amy, sounds like you had a really good birth.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations to mum and dad and welcome to the world Little Man :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jane x

Congrats on the birth of your son darling. Looking forward to seeing pics!! xxxx

Congratulations on your little wee man!!!!! :cheer:

Pics of kyle and cousins

KyleJamesStewart018.jpg
[/url]
KyleJamesStewart034.jpg
[/url]
KyleJamesStewart037.jpg
[/url]
The newborn cousins Kyle and Rio
KyleJamesStewart052.jpg
[/url]
KyleJamesStewart053.jpg
[/url]
The newborns and Charley Kyle older cousin and Rio's sister.
KyleJamesStewart056.jpg
[/url]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back