My baby is here .... Xmas baby boy :)

Naterjack

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say hello to all you girls - with new babies or overdue bumps :wave:

I Had my little boy on Xmas Day by emergency section after over 2 days of induced labour not getting me anywhere and constant very strong contractions - ive never felt any pain like it. After being started off at 10pm on 23rd, i took a shot of pethedine on the 24th after continuous 2 minute long contractions all night made me delerious, and then the whole of xmas day with an epidural and very slow progress.

In the end i begged for something to be done and the registra agreed i coudlnt go on lilke that - i was topped up with epidural and taken for an emergency c-section.

And ...... Joshua Briggs was born ay 11:37pm on 25/12/08 weighing a very healthy 7lb 15oz with an aphger score of 10 - he is the most lovely thing in the world and even though i had the most horrid time in hospital it was all worth it.

I lost over 2 litres of blood when my uterus gave up the ghost after all the pain / tiredness but they didnt do a transfusion and of course now i am very aneamic, and had real trouble to get them to release me due to low platelet counts, but in the end i got let out and were much better at home

Piccies to follow ......

I knew we would get an Xmas Baby :D

So glad to hear Baby Joshua arrived safe and well...........Huge Congrats to you and your OH :hug:

Cant wait to see some photos soon!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: congratulations hun. Sorry to hear you had to go through so much pain :hug:
Can't wait to see the pictures. :hug:

Aww congrats hun my Dad turned 60 on christmas day so he has a bday buddy already :rotfl: Can't wait to see your pics but rest up we can wait (kind of lol)

Aww congrats hun my Dad turned 60 on christmas day so he has a bday buddy already :rotfl: Can't wait to see your pics but rest up we can wait (kind of lol)

Congratulations!!! Wooo hoo born on his due date!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations, that will be a christmas u never 4get x x

Congratulations hun, sorry you had such an ordeal but all worth it in the end :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back