Connie and Bex update - NOW WITH PICS!!

OMG it was soooo worth the wait for pics!!! She is gorgeous! Her luscious lips, bless! She will be a very pretty lady :D I cant believe she came out of you though, you're so tiny :lol: xx

Connie is gorgoues Rebbeca a 100% cutie pie :angel:
aww hun im made up for you :D :hug:

sarah :wave:

Congratulations and well done Bex and hello Connie :wave:
Shes gorgeous.

Your labour sounds like mine quick, no pain relief and 2nd degree tear wouldnt expect anything different from my pregnancy twin.

Oh and sitting down with stitches does get easy

Lucky you with her sleeping pattern :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wow well done!!!!! i live in kendal :cheer: was it a nice stay? ive heard its fab!!!?

Hey there, congrats again. What a stunning baba! You must be so proud! And she sounds so good too (Jack's still up every 2 - 3 hours max for a feed).

Looking forward to a proper catch up soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is great you are back home, we've missed you! Connie is beautiful, I think she really has your cheeks.
Hope you are having a lovely time at home with her. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Michelle and April
xxx

Nice to hear from you :D
Congratulations for this gorgeous little Connie :clap: :clap: :clap:

glad you managed to come on and post pictures! connie is beautiful. congradulations. im so glad she didnt decide to leave you waiting any longer! :hug:

she's lovely! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: congrats hun, your birth sounds brilliant apart from the end bit

aaww shes GORGEOUS!!! well done becs, ang huge congrats to you all !! :hug: :cheer: :dance: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back