Ginnymarie has had her baby!!! *Updated by Happybunny pg3*

happy-chick

Reaction score
Gemma is in hospital as she had enough & was exhausted so went in last night, she was 1cm dilated when arriving at around 8pm then 2cm dilated when last examined at 12am so things are moving but slowly. She has had some morphine & managed to get some sleep, poor thing must be so tired. Contractions are 3-5 mins apart but quite short at the moment.

Good luck Gemma, they say the first 4cm are the longest.
I will keep you all updated :)

*UPDATE 05/05/08 @ 9:50am*

Just had a text off Gemma saying:
'They told me I wasnt in labour, I just have a sensitive uterus and that contractions 2 short they wont take me to delivery suite. They said it could go on for days and they will give me another morphine shot 2nite. Im too sore to walk even to get things going, ive lost all strength & cant cope with pain now let alone later'

Sounds like shes really struggling, I will pass on all of your good luck messages to her, hope things get moving soon for her :(

:hug: Good Luck Hun- Hope everything goes smoothly and you'll be holding bub soon! :hug:

Good luck hope your holding your LO soon :hug: xx

Gemma hope things start progressing quicker soon hunny
take care love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww good luck :hug: :hug: Hopefully things will get moving for you soon

Good Luck Gemma - thinking of you!! Hope everything goes well for you.

You'll soon have your baby in your arms.

Speak soon.

Mary xxx

Awww-bless her..I hope something happens soon.
Good luck. :hug:

i hope the morphine has allowed you to get some rest. at least mhairi's on her way :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww send her my love.
I really hope it all kicks off properly for her! She's been through it a bit hasn't she!

good luck Ginnymarie xxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: I have been texting Gemma too, poor thing, it sounds like a right drawn out ordeal.
I hope things get moving quickly Gemma! :hug: :hug: :hug:

********UPDATE**********

Gemma texted about 11.45am - she is 5cm dilated and it is all systems go!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yipee!!! Cant believe your nearly there.... so exciting. Hope its all going well.

xxxx

Gemma's doing reallly well if she's in labour and texting!!!

Cant wait to see her wee baby!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back