FAO Lisa

KJLorraine

Reaction score
Sorry this is a bizzare question but I know you recently went to euro disney I just wondered if you could answer a few questions for me.

Do we need to take towels? We are staying in Hotel Santa Fe and we need to take as little as possible as we don't want to struggle getting on the euro star with 2 small children and lots of luggage!!

Also, is the water in the rooms, (ensuite), safe to drink or should we get bottled water? I know some places abroad you are not supposed to drink tap water and I just wondered if France is any different.

Did you take out travel insurence what with being pregnant and all? We have those cards that replaced the E111 form but is this enough?

This is supposed to be an exciting time getting ready for a fab hol to disney but I am getting stressed out by it all! I wont relax until we get there and everything is sorted!!

Thanks for your help and I hope you don't mind me asking :lol:

Sorry for butting in but i stayed there a couple of years ago so i thought i would stick my ore in!
This is what my mum said: "They had towels there when we went but you could always slip a couple in if you have room but you dont need too. The water there is safe to drink so dont worry about bottles, and we always have travel insurance but that is for like if you lose your luggage or anything like that, your new e111 thing will cover you for health over there."

towels provided.. even though they are small.. they also provide showergel/shampoo mix thing and soap.. waters safe to drink tho i drank bottled water.. everyone else had tap.. take out travel insurance.. money supermarket.com.. cheap as chips.. and the only thing they said was they dont cover prem labor if you have an existing medical condition (pre eclampsia etc) that would/could cause it... take it out anyway.. because the 1st thing they ask for is travel insurance documents not E111.. apply for the e111 card online takes 2-3 days to get to you.. you need the card.. papaers no good anymore..also.. unless you have quite a bit of £ to spend.. take some food with you.. crisps etc..and some fruit shoots in your suit case.. because the food is quite steep out there.. plus with kids wanting drinks all day.. you could spend a fortune..we took rolls in a cooler bag inside the suitcase and frose capri sun drinks to keep it all chilld and the rolls lasted 2 days..we ended up throwing most of them out but they lasted us 2 lunch times there.. and all of charlottes drinks.. so it was worth it..

Thanks for the advice. The tip on the food is great thanks! What hotel did you stay in?

cheyenne.. was fab... we also took fruit.. but onyl stayed 2 nights 3 days.. we spent about... 100 euros on food for the 2 nights and 1 lunch.. and snacks.. there arnt any snacks.. and the only crisps they have are ready salted? strange.. anyways.. if i were to go again i would definatly do the caprisuns frozen and rolls.. sausages, fruit.. crisps.. etc etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back