Holding things

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I know it will be months before O can reach and grab things but when should they start holding on to things if u put it in their hands? He will sometimes hold on but most of the time just drops it and has no interest?

I think Brooke was about 3-4 months when she could grab things, she'd hold babywipes when I was changing her then as soon as she could she grabbed everything and put it in her mouth! X

Tyler's the same! He's more into kicking. I just downloaded the wonder weeks app (saw it on the app thread) and it's really informative about things like that.

Yeah caleb was the same, about 3 months he started holding things properly, reaching out for his toys. Now he grabs anything he can get his hands on and puts it in his mouth! I looked away this morning at the tv when i was changing his nappy and he'd pulled a wipe out of the pack at it was heading right to his wide open mouth!!!

xx

Phoebe has started grabbing things now, mainly my hair lol. But she bats her toys now, it's cute :) x

I was wondering this too. Becky, didn't you post a pic of Tyler holding Sophie? That's what got me wondering about it.

xx

The camera tells many lies!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331223017.993249.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331223017.993249.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Lol. Brody gets frustrated because he wants to eat her ears but can't keep it at his mouth!

Vince lifted a muslin square with his foot today, LOL! And held on for a while!

Ella has started to grab EVERYTHING in sight!! I was eating a Cookie the other day and she had my last peice out of my hand! Had to quickly get it as everything she grabs goes straight into her mouth! Lol

Don't worry he will be grabbing everything soon! Kynon was about 3 months when he purposely started it and now he's really good at getting what he wants, I've taken dog toys off him loads lately as the dog seems to drop them near to him!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Leandros just started grabbing things the past couple of weeks. He even has a favourite which used to dangle on his car seat that he holds and chews when were out and about xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back