hmm, im cynical. what do u think?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i dont check myspace regularly, this message i got on 30th jan.
Hey trixipaws, hope your well? Is it rain or snow up in Manchester? Its nice and sunny here : )

Just wondering if you've done modelling b4? My boss and i have been looking at your profile and you have an interesting look in your pictures so I thought i would drop you a line because we might have some part-time modelling work that would be suitable for you.

I work for one if the UK’s leading talent and modelling agencies and basically my boss has sent me on here to try and find some extras for filming and modelling pieces coming up in manchester as well as other part-time modelling jobs. We have got quite a lot of part-time modelling work coming up in manchester including modelling make-up and modelling your eyes for glasses and your hands and face for jewellery etc - and not enough models on our books in this area to cover the work. We also deal with extras for filming and soaps. Oh and we have some catalogue modelling work, which is roughly £225 per day. We have nothing to do with Nudity, we think this is degrading to women.

Its basically earning money for standing around looking good, and you don’t need any experience – everyone is friendly.

just wondering if you have ever thought about part-time modelling?
Let me know ASAP ;-)

Rebecca x – sorry if this sounds a bit random!!!!
im kinda cute but im not that hot! lol its nice to think it might be real but its prob not is it what would u guys do?

I'm sorry, I think you're a beautiful laydee, but all this kind of stuff stinks of bogus to me :?

i kno *sigh*

but its nice 2 think i could make £225 just by looking fit! lol

yeah - the line about the weather in Manchester sounds like it's been written to slot any place name in and make it sound personal :think:

bet they'd ask you to pay some money up front for your portfolio :shakehead:

Hiya, I have seen your pic & reckon you would cut is as a model

But... this sounds weird. 'Not enough models on books'?? As if there aren't HUNDREDS of girls trying to get into modelling? Smells fishy to me.

Although it wouldn't hurt to check 'em out. find out who they are then google them. if they really are a 'leading' agency you will soon find out.

I get a load of these on myspace every week from different people, photographers, modelling agencies etc claiming to have suitable work for me or they would like me to go into their portfolio's. Some ask for money, some dont and offer to do it for free as long as they can use my pics and of course I'd get a copy of the pics and payment for doing them. I ignore them all anyway.

You are gorgeous hun. If you want to do modelling then you should approach people yourself that way you know they're legit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back