Wear it pink day...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Its Wear it pink day friday, breast cancer awaremess, we always do something in our office to raise money...

We are doing a raffle, and a few competitions. And we always wear pink.

I decided today, we are going to be pink fairies, so I went to the market over the road from work and bought some pink net and ribbons, and made pink tutus for me and my 3 clerical officers. They were so easy to make, mum got me a no sew pattern from internet so I didnt have to sew anything, and stapled on lots of little pink "breast cancer" ribbon bows. :lol: Got some pink kiddies fairy wings in Wilkinsons too to complete the look 8)

Here is OH modelling one tonight ....

P.S excuse dogs arse behind him, she was eating her dinner behind him :roll:

DSC00315.jpg

He will KILL me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I've got pictures of my DH in one of them too.. but I think he might have destroyed the evidence by now.... LOL...

I wore pink yesterday... congratulate me because I ONLY EVER wear black... but my mum brought me this hideous pink pregnancy top (WHY??? :shock: ) and well all my black tops were dirty... so I had to capitulate... :rotfl: I'll wear it again on Friday though to support breast cancer... that's a noble cause to look like a complete prat for the day... (sorry to all those ladies who wear pink, but I really do look silly in pink... :rotfl: probably like midna... ;) )

i love it Zoe, looks so cool and ur OH wears it so well lol :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Some guys here are dressing as ladies :lol: going to be so funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back