Hmm and I thought I was doing a good job

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Lilmisshopeful, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

So sitting with the oh talking about all sorts including baby and being out the house for a bit and I said sommat about pretending to be ok and to that he replied "well your a shit actor" lol I thought I was doing so well at hiding it. Apparently not huh. Oh so honest isn't he xxx

2. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

This made me giggle! Men can be brutal ;) xxx

3. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Men eh so sensitive :-/ wish it was that easy to "pretend" , hugs ur doing brilliantly all considering xx

4. Browneyed Girl

Browneyed Girl Well-Known Member

You are doing a good job hun but its his job to know how you're really feeling! It's shows how close you are and how well he knows you that he can see through it. He could have been a bit less brutal but that's men for you!! xx

5. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

He knows me better and everyone I know. I've honestly never met anyone like him. He said it in a joking way to make me laugh. He always manages to even when I want to cry. If I didn't love him and feel loved the way I do then I might have doubted our future as we want different things baby wise but I know I couldn't live without him xxx

6. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Men have such a way with words lol xxx