Hitching to Test

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by shez, Jul 3, 2005.

1. shez

shez Well-Known Member

Hi, my af if due tomorrow but i am hitching to test now - anyone else in the same boat!! Will I get a good result if i test tomorrow or am I best leaving it a while? Baby dust to all.

2. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat!!! :? I have had very little symptoms : slight cramping and a high cervix (since ovulation).........I hope we are lucky...I have given up testing early because I am disappointed too often...GOOD LUCK....I want to send AF on a long 9 month holiday....

3. shez

shez Well-Known Member

Hi'ya

I know how you feel - I don't intend to test until the end of the week at least as i am also fed up of getting BFNs. Hopefully, this is the month for both of us.

Sending baby dust
    Sheree

4. Sal

Sal Active Member

Hi Sheree did you test or have you decided to wait?

I am on day 27 today which is the longest I've gone (I was on depo until December last year) and other times I've felt pregnant and then been dosappointed whereas this time I don't. The only thing I've noticed is a line that has appeared running from my belly button downwards. Has anyone heard of this before?

I was going to wait until day 30 ish to test but I just can't, unless I come on tomorrow (which I keep telling myself I probably will in the hopes that I won't be completely devasted if I do) I am going to test tomorrow night.

It is very scary!

x

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

That line normally appears when you're about 4 months PG!!

6. Sal

Sal Active Member

Oh, well I can't be that far pregnant, four weeks at the most unless the last test I did didn't pick up. I really can't wait any longer so am gonna test tonight. Thanks for the help anyway Kim.
    x

7. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Good luck Sal!!

8. shez

shez Well-Known Member

Hi'ya Sal

Did you test? Fingers crossed for you that its a BFP. Keep us all informed.

I'm waiting a while yet - not only that the chemist has run out of hpt and will be getting them in later so its a good excuse to wait a while anyway.

Sending baby dust ur way.

Love sheree xx

9. Sal

Sal Active Member

I got a BFN but still haven't got af so I am hoping it was just too early to test. Fancy your chemist running out of hpt, how selfish!
    Good luck and babydust to us all
    x

10. shez

shez Well-Known Member

Sorry to here you got BFN this time. Hopefully, next time its a +tive.

I've noticed I'm dishing out alot of EWCM all of a sudden (sorry tmi) - so its got me wondering whether I'm late ov??

Keep us informed what goes on

Sheree xx

11. imn2nursing

imn2nursing New Member

Sal, I did a preg test a couple of days ago and it was a bfn also. I suppose to get AF today. Not here yet but my stomach is cramping. :(
    I'll keep you in my prayers. I have read so much about testing as everyone here and maybe wait a couple of days.

12. Sal

Sal Active Member

Sorry you got a bfn, if you do get your af feel free to message me and rant and rave about it as much as you like!
    I still haven't got my af yet, it's a bit strange I don't really have any pg symptoms, apart from the strange line, but somewhere in me I feel like I am. Does that make sense? I'll wait til next week and test again.
    Speak to you all soon
    x