Hitching to Test

shez

Reaction score
Hi, my af if due tomorrow but i am hitching to test now - anyone else in the same boat!! Will I get a good result if i test tomorrow or am I best leaving it a while? Baby dust to all.

I am in the same boat!!! :? I have had very little symptoms : slight cramping and a high cervix (since ovulation).........I hope we are lucky...I have given up testing early because I am disappointed too often...GOOD LUCK....I want to send AF on a long 9 month holiday....

Hi'ya

I know how you feel - I don't intend to test until the end of the week at least as i am also fed up of getting BFNs. Hopefully, this is the month for both of us.

Sending baby dust
Sheree

Hi Sheree did you test or have you decided to wait?

I am on day 27 today which is the longest I've gone (I was on depo until December last year) and other times I've felt pregnant and then been dosappointed whereas this time I don't. The only thing I've noticed is a line that has appeared running from my belly button downwards. Has anyone heard of this before?

I was going to wait until day 30 ish to test but I just can't, unless I come on tomorrow (which I keep telling myself I probably will in the hopes that I won't be completely devasted if I do) I am going to test tomorrow night.

It is very scary!

x

That line normally appears when you're about 4 months PG!!

Oh, well I can't be that far pregnant, four weeks at the most unless the last test I did didn't pick up. I really can't wait any longer so am gonna test tonight. Thanks for the help anyway Kim.
x

Hi'ya Sal

Did you test? Fingers crossed for you that its a BFP. Keep us all informed.

I'm waiting a while yet - not only that the chemist has run out of hpt and will be getting them in later so its a good excuse to wait a while anyway.

Sending baby dust ur way.

Love sheree xx

I got a BFN but still haven't got af so I am hoping it was just too early to test. Fancy your chemist running out of hpt, how selfish!
Good luck and babydust to us all
x

Sorry to here you got BFN this time. Hopefully, next time its a +tive.

I've noticed I'm dishing out alot of EWCM all of a sudden (sorry tmi) - so its got me wondering whether I'm late ov??

Keep us informed what goes on

Sheree xx

Sal, I did a preg test a couple of days ago and it was a bfn also. I suppose to get AF today. Not here yet but my stomach is cramping. :(
I'll keep you in my prayers. I have read so much about testing as everyone here and maybe wait a couple of days.

Sorry you got a bfn, if you do get your af feel free to message me and rant and rave about it as much as you like!
I still haven't got my af yet, it's a bit strange I don't really have any pg symptoms, apart from the strange line, but somewhere in me I feel like I am. Does that make sense? I'll wait til next week and test again.
Speak to you all soon
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back