Can I?

K&A

Reaction score
AF is due tomorrow!!!

OH is buying me 2 tests today!

Do you think I could test tonight? Would it work been so late? Or just wait to see if she arrives tomorrow?

X

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I was always POAS!! Used a cheepie the day before AF was due and got a REALLY faint line.... the type of line you can only see when you are holding it at the correct angle!!

I guess it is down to how you would react if you got a BFN, I think I got used to seeing BFN's that it just became the norm....

Good luck, fingers crossed and loads of baby dust

All the tests are different hun but its best too test first thing in morning. I usually buy the two pack an do one an save other one. Xx

I got my BFP the day before AF due and didn't test until evening time when I finished work. :) Good luck xx

Good.luck for wenever u decide to do it hun xx

I try to wait until AF is late but you should get a BFP today if you are (depending on test I guess?)

Best of luck

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
good luck, i got a really faint line on an ic the day before af was due

clara x

I find them hard to resist! Give it a go if you feel that it's right. Good luck! :dust:

Ooooo when did u test with jack? Might be too early for anything to show, it depends. I'd try and wait but know its really hard! :D Lots and lots of luck and :dust: x x

I tested with Jack when AF was a week late... Can you get a negative the day before and still be pregnant x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back