hip pain

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Can you girls give me your view on my symptoms re my hip? I’ve had things ranging from wind to SPD to sciatica (sp?) suggested by people as the reason for this pain in my hip.

Right, about 6 weeks ago I fainted and hit my hip on the way down. I was in a lot of pain with it, but my consultant saw it a few days later and said he didn't think it was bone as I had full movement in it.

It did get better. I do have the odd day when it isn't as bad.

It’s been really really painful the last few days.

I’ve got a constant dull ache on the top of my left hip bone. This is bearable and I can ignore it. However I keep getting a shooting pain which starts on my knickerline between my leg and hip (I can't describe it very well, sorry), It shoots down the inside of my leg, up my hip, across my pubic bone/ lady bits type area and sometimes across my lower bump.

It’s stopping me in my tracks. I’m finding it difficult to do things like getting in and out of the bath as I can't lift my leg.

I’ve got a phyiso (sp) appointment on tuesday but its really getting me down. I feel useless.

any suggestions? ive tried the old heat to try and help, but it seems to do bugger all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back