pelvic pain anyone?

lisa_davidson

Reaction score
well....the latest on my aches and pains. went into hospital yesterday cos was sure i was in labour. had the worst pain ever in my hip, bum and down my leg. couldn't even walk without crying. after crying for one and a half hours managed to get to hospital (looking a great mess!)
turns out i wasn't in labour....apparently my hips are not lined up properly or i have a weak hip or somethin?? has anyone else had this. i'm on codeine so struggling to stay awake now!!

lisa xxxx

Haven't had this personally but imagine it's really painful. Did they give you any exercises as well as the painkillers? Is it like SPD?

Sounds awful hun :hug:

Im on codeine too (for SPD), is it working for you cos its not for me! :roll:

Sounds simiilar to spd, (where the pelvis becomes inflamed) my sympathies! You sound like your in agony, i hope it subsides soon for you.

Hi

aww hun sorry your in so much pain.
A friend of mine has this but she isnt due till nov 22nd and she is in alot of pain already
Katrina :hug:

ohh that sound worse then SPD... i'm sorry hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

codeine just makes me really sleepy and feel rubbish! having physio hopefully soon! don't think theres much time left to do it. really hopin to have him as soon as full term!! pref- 37 weeks but hey, who knows! but had mad pain and problem pregnancy all the way through and bored of it!

lisa xxxx

lisa_davidson said:
codeine just makes me really sleepy and feel rubbish! having physio hopefully soon! don't think theres much time left to do it. really hopin to have him as soon as full term!! pref- 37 weeks but hey, who knows! but had mad pain and problem pregnancy all the way through and bored of it!

lisa xxxx

Im in alot of pain too and Im probably gonna ask to be induced early when I see the midwife tomorrow. Dont think she'll agree but its worth a try :pray:

I've stopped the codeine though, I spoke to the pharmacist today and she said stop taking it immediately until Ive spoken to the GP...erm, he's the one who gave me it :lol:

I hope your aches and pains ease up for you soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back