• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High Temperature :(

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi girls,

how is everyone?

not had the energy to post much since Friday when i came down with a virus. i've been in bed since friday and feel awful, i went to the doctors on monday morning and they gave me antibiotics and have signed me off work for the week.

my poor little bean has had to suffer me not eating very much, heaving and non stop coughing, i feel so bad :(

my main concern though is that i have had a high temperature all week, i don't know what to do?? :cry:

xx

Awww hun, a few of us have had it - it's a bloody awful bug and it's wiped me out for two weeks!
Just drink plenty of fluids & use a cold flannel or similar to keep cool. I keep reasoning that because I've been so poorly the Bub is totally healthy & unphased xx

thanks jen. i really hope so :cry: i mean i keep to saying to OH its hit me so bad coz all my energy is with the little one but i stupidly keep reading up about high temps and miscarriage :cry:

i'll feel so bad if something happens!! xx

Pos! Nothing is gonna happen! Just relax and take care! Bubs will be grand! Just get yourself better! X x x

thanks Mrs, i dont know why its upsetting me so much today, i think i expected to start feeling better by now. also, because of the virus i can't feel any other symptoms, my boobs haven't been sore for days either :(

cross everything for me!! hope ur ok hunny?? xx

Hope you feel better soon pos. Thinking if you hun xxxx

I have everything crossed babe! I am ok just off to docs cos I been getting the shooting pains still. Just thought I should get checked out!!

Hun dont worry! From what Iv heard and read, u start losing symptons around this time anyway as the placenta is taking over.
Drink plenty of fluids and wrap urself up to try an sweat the temp out of you.
Baba will be fine!

I say take paracetomol to keep your temperature lower. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hope you feel better soon Pos :) Just don't come near me in the mean time.

Hey Hun just seen thing, just wanted to send you a massive :hugs: hope you're feeling better soon Xx

Hope you feel better soon Hun, I'm sure your little one is fine :) xx

Just reading this now.... hope you feel better really soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back