7 weeks

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Got confirmation From doctors Friday... Estimated Due Date is Jan 19th 2008, But found out got high blood pressure also.. so i've been put on some tablets and they are monitoring me;... went back in this morning for them to check it again.. and it had gone down.. Anyone else suffering from High Blood Pressure????

Aw congrats hunny.

I suffer from low blood pressure hun so cant help you there.

hiya..:) my edd is the 23rd of jan.. but im hoping somehow i will be late and go into feb.. i dont think we concieved till 4 days after O so my real due date will prob b around jan 27th.. but saying that charlotte was 3 weeks early..i havent got high bp.. well i dont think i have at mo..but had it at the end of pregnancy with charlotte..good luck and hope the meds work for you x

I already knew i had it .. had a blood test in Dec for it... but everything was OK.. but seems to have gone up more since pregnancy... My Mum tells me it runs in the family so ... guess can't do anything about that !!!!!!
Thanx for the congrats girlies

congratulations hun, were due around the same time as ive been given 20th jan lol hope evrythin goes ok 4 u
x sophie x

Congratulations! My EDD is 19th January too! :D
Good luck with everything!

i was given the 18th jan...but i think it will be put back at the scan... i have to ring my hospital on wednesday to book it.. i know it will be few weeks away but still cant wait to have the date for it :dance:

just been confirmed mine is due jan 19th!! it seems so far away but im sure it will go so quick!!

when is everyones 1st midwife appt? I've got to contact mine at 10 weeks

Hi, Was told mine is a bit high, just getting it checked at the moment no tablets yet, but Dr said tablets are totally baby safe so if you need the and they bring down BP dont worry!!

I had my first appointment with the midwife at my GP surgery at 5 weeks. I just received the paperwork from the hopspital and my actual booking in appointment is going to be in my 12th week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back