High Protein levels

boomzflip

Reaction score
hi guys...
so every time I've had an ante natal appointment, they have found protein in my Urine.
so they sent another sample of my urine away for further investigation.
today my consultant called me and said they found high levels of protein and she has referred me to another doctor who deals with this.
now im really worried.

my first pregnancy was a breeze. had no symptoms at all and delivered naturally. with just gas and air. now it seems im getting my karma. having loads of sickness and pains and aches. now this...

has anyone else had high proteins in their urine... does anyone know if there is a prevention/cure.

on a happier note. i got to listen to my babys heart beat for the first time!! what a lovely sound.

I know it can be an indicator of preclampsia but try not to worry, Is your BP okay?
They'll keep an extra eye on you if it is.
xx

yeh my BP is fine.. the only thing is that they found a high amount (a very high) of protein!.... i have been reading up on Pre Eclampsia though.

Could be an infection, they'll probably check kidney and liver function with a blood test. Try not to worry, a lot of things affect our bodies when we're pregnant. They'll get to the bottom of it hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back